Monday, May 9, 2011

The way that warner brother is different is they can put real life and cartoons together like the movie space jam and who framed roger rabbit.The warners weren't shy about taking on political or social issues.
who came up with looney tunes warner brothers came up with a successful cartoon called looney tunes theres baby looney tunes and they come out in space jam and who framed roger rabbit i like the movie space jam it was my favorite when i was small.

5 comments:

purpl3 said...

Well , so far you're doing a good job just remember to be informative.

Darkfang24 said...

P1: What social or political issues did they come across?

Wendy Baby said...

I agree to what the others say you were doing good, only if you finished.

Marissa said...

Hector I am so dissapointed in you, you should have finished and jose should shut up because I wasn't even talking to you.

chapiz said...

i think your story its cool but its really short you should had put more detail like jose which you said he had copy and paste so take it more serious